Silk – natural fiber
- Satin: delicate, fine fabric with a shiny aspect and fluid trim.
- Twill: soft with a diagonal micro texture of noble and sophisticated appearance. Slightly shiny.
- Mousseline: soft delicate and fluid fabric. Very light, provides comfort and freshness.
Polyester – synthetic fiber
- Satin: silky touch with a shiny aspect.
- Mousseline: soft, fluid and delicate, provides comfort and freshness.
Georgette – synthetic fiber
- Soft fluid and see through. Doesn’t wrinkle easily and dries fast. Perfect for a pool or beach day.
Viscose – natural fiber
- Soft and warm. Has a cotton touch. Light and fluid.